Cute Black Flying Butterfly




Asha Hername


I am user of Acer Aspire V5 , new user I meant and I have trouble with its battery . For the first time I want to remove the battery from laptop and I'm stuck coz I don't know how . I've been trying for some solutions and walllaahh ! I got it ! So today I'm gonna sharing with you guys .


1. Makesure that your laptop is Acer Aspire V5 . Different model of laptop have different ways of removing battery and even the size of battery is different . 



2. Turn the computer upside down like this :- 


3. See the red box there ? That thing is really important in removing the battery from the laptop.

4. Use something that can fit into the small hole . You may use screwdriver or pen or anything that you think can be fitted. *I'm using small screwdriver*

5. Put the end of the screwdriver in the small hole.


6. Drag your screwdriver to the right and pull the battery out from its place.



And you're done ! Remember to drag before you pull the battery out or else you'll crying seeing your laptop. So that's it ! Simple as ABC right ? I hope this entry can help you guys and thanks for reading my Broken English. Assalamualaikum :) 




Secret. ♥





BFF
PMR 8A
SPM 10A
4.00 Flet
Doktor Gigi
Handphone Baru
Laptop Sendiri
Mr. Right


asha | blog editor
nicole | designer's blog
nicole | designer's blogskins
mymostloved | basecode
sagacity | inspiration
tumblr | pattern